Stanley Maxwell Logan1
M, #362, b. 12 March 1909, d. 10 December 1993
Stanley Maxwell Logan|b. 12 Mar 1909\nd. 10 Dec 1993|p362.htm|Stanley Robert Logan|b. 21 Feb 1880\nd. 26 Jan 1953|p269.htm|Frances Eva Patterson|b. 3 Aug 1882\nd. 19 Feb 1962|p361.htm|William Logan|b. 27 Mar 1832\nd. 12 Sep 1925|p263.htm|Alice C. Allen|b. 11 May 1848\nd. 5 Aug 1909|p266.htm|||||||
- Father: Stanley Robert Logan1 b. 21 Feb 1880, d. 26 Jan 1953
- Mother: Frances Eva Patterson1 b. 3 Aug 1882, d. 19 Feb 1962
- Photo*: Stanley Maxwell Logan was photo Photocopied photo of Max as baby with granddad (William) in file #263.
- Name Variation: Known as Max.2
- Birth*: He was born on 12 March 1909.1
- Death*: He died on 10 December 1993 at age 84.1
- Note*: Max lived his early years in Wilson but attended the Huddleston school for a short time in 1917 when the Wilson school closed. In 1946 Max went to share farm with his cousin Robert McNeil in Huddleston arriving, so he claimed, with only a tin trunk and a saddle.
After Max and Natalie married in 1948, they made their home for several years in the Huddleston school building which had closed in 1945, as no other houses were available at the time.2,3