F, #336, b. 31 July 1825
Margat Logan|b. 31 Jul 1825|p336.htm|James Logan|b. 1 Jun 1788\nd. 7 Nov 1836|p451.htm|Janet Allan|b. 21 May 1786|p460.htm|James Logan|b. 28 Dec 1757\nd. 19 Aug 1831|p399.htm|Elizabeth Fyfe|b. 12 Oct 1761\nd. 3 Jan 1841|p449.htm|Robert Allan|b. 19 Jan 1755|p458.htm|Ann Walker|b. 12 Mar 1758|p459.htm|
Margaret HOWIE (ne LOGAN) c1880
- Birth: Margat Logan was born on 31 July 1825.1
- Christening*: She was christened on 31 July 1825 at Kilbirnie Parish, Ayr, Scotland, .2
- Memo*: For 1861 census - at Searsley, age 35y.3
- Residence*: She resided in 1862 at Searsley Farm, Kilbirnie, Ayrshire, Scotland, ; prior to her marriage.4
- Married Name: Her married name was Howie.5
- Marriage*: She married Robert Howie, son of Robert Howie and Janet Barclay, on 16 June 1862 at Searsley Farm, Kilbirnie, Ayrshire, Scotland, .5,4
- Census 18711*: Margat Logan and Robert Howie were Census 1871 Robert's occupation was stated as a Railway Engine Driver in 1881 at St Mary's St, Kirkcudbright, Kirkcudbright, Scotland, .6
- [S50] Letter, Joan LOGAN to Mike KIRKE, dated 25 Sep 1994.
- [S133] OPR Index "Ba: C115964, So: 1041381.
- [S163] Letter, Andrew Eadie to Michael John Kirke, Nov 1998.
- [S237] Scotland Register of Marriages, "Statutory Marriages 596/00 0016."
- [S184] Website FamilySearch International Genealogical Index (http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/frameset_search.asp) "Form Submitted by a member of the LDS Church
Batch #: 7012103; Sheet: 94; Source Call #: 0538534; Type: Film."
- [S203] 1881 Census for Scotland (online image) "Source: FHL Film 0224057 GRO Ref Volume 871 EnumDist 7 Page 16."
- [S184] Website FamilySearch International Genealogical Index (http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/frameset_search.asp) "Extract birth or christening for the locality listed in the record
Batch #: C118691; Dates 1855 - 1875; Source Call #: 6035516 REGISTER; Type: Film."